Leading fashion brand requires a temporary Retail Operations Admin Coordinator to join them on a temporary basis, starting ASAP for an 8-week period.
- Processing and coding of all the Operations invoices across Region North.
- Ensuring all invoices are coded to the correct cost centre and stores, within the agreed SLAs.
- Communicating with and reviewing invoices with the Operations Managers before coding.
- Producing report summaries to the Operations Director of invoices coded.
- Communicating with functions including finance to troubleshoot any invoice issues.
- Reviewing processes and look to introduce efficiencies to the current processes.
You, ideally will have the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of invoicing and invoice portals.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You will have an innovative, proactive, and solutions-oriented mind-set.
- Knowledge and understanding with report building and presenting.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of Excel.
- You will have strong organisation and time management skills with excellent attention to detail.