Head Office based Retail Operations Administrator opportunity with a luxury brand who offer room to progress, a warm office culture and annual salary / performance reviews.
British heritage brand who have a large global presence and their HQ based in Central London.
- You will be responsible for all retail operations related reporting tasks under the following areas:
- Stock management - implementing a systematic stock cycle count process
- Operations - work alongside the IT department on SAP retail store, till system queries, and BI reports
- Reporting - store KPI's automated reports, retail sales intel (customer footfall best sellers, sales by category, etc.)
- Finance - budget anaysis, P&L, retail banking, etc.
- Responsible for for one-to-one and group training for retail managers regarding operations related areas
- 1-2 years of experience working with vast amounts of data and creating reports
- Very strong Excel skills
- Prior experience working in a retail environment within a retail operations team
- Solid understanding of SAP
- Salary up to £28k
- Upward career mobility
- Annual salary / performance reviews
- Generous employee discount
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
£26000 - £28000 per annum