A fast-growing UK Retailer are keen to find a Retail Operations Manager to join their flourishing team.
The Retail Operations Manager will be the main communication point for all stores across the UK, this include concessions, and offer input into the development and guidance on policies and procedures.
The role of the Regional Operations Manager will include;
- Construct and update operational guides to be sent to all stores for in store processes
- Work closely with the marketing team with regards to in store VM plans and guidelines as well sending them out to stores
- Monitor and publish regular sales reports (weekly, monthly, annually) drawing attention to areas that are performing well and that are underperforming
- Liaise with the merchandising teams to ensure specific stock is allocated to stores with the view to maximise sales
- Arrange and sport induction and training of new line managers
- Manage the Retail page on the internal intranet
- Manage in store budgets
The Regional Operations Manager will have previous experience in a similar role and in-store experience and good skills with Excel. Experience within the fashion industry is beneficial however not essential.