Working for High End furniture retailer
Your new company
A leading luxury furniture company with stores across South-West London.
Your new role
As a Sales Executive, your duties will include:
- Meet and greet customers
- Have in depth knowledge about collections and be able to present them to clients in order to drive sales
- Using 3D software tools when for projects
- To follow up with leads in a professional manner;
- To place purchase orders to factories and be in charge of their follow up
- To provide updates to clients when needed
- To be service oriented and follow up with clients regarding their service requests
- Updating the store prices and special promotion
- Assisting with VM
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a Customer service approach,
- Be highly organised with great communication skills
- Motivation to work in a sales environment
- Strong Interest in the furniture business
- Interior Designer certification/CAD/20/20 software knowledge desirable
Hours: 5 days a week with Saturday and Sunday being worked days
What you'll get in return
A competitive basic salary and commission scheme as well as the opportunity to work with a market leading brand.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.