Sales Associate, Iconic Ladies RTW Fashion House, London, £24,000
An iconic luxury fashion house is currently looking for an experienced Russian speaking sales associate to join their beautiful store located in London.
My Client are renowned for their iconic ladies RTW collections which are distinctive for their silhouettes, fabrics and colors.
You ideally must be customer service orientated, with great passion and motivation for the shop floor and one-to-one customer interaction, 1 years experiance within retail is essential.
In return with drive and determination the company will offer a great career path and worldwide opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be passionate about fashion and trend focused
- Must be able to style and collaborate different outfit ideas together
- Must be Personable and have a positive attitude
- Must have 1 years experience working in retail
- Must be fluent in Russian
Responsibilities of the role:
- Act as a brand ambassador
- Be able to build strong relationships with clients
- be able to work towards store targets and personal KPI's
- Offering clients strong product knowledge
- Be able to style and collaborate different outfit ideas together
What you will receive in return:
- A fantastic salary of up to £24,000 accompanied by a competitive commission structure
- Great discount and other company benefits
- The opportunity to represent a leading ladies RTW brand
If you are interested and meet the stated requirements please send your CV to email@example.com
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.
Up to £24000 per annum + Commission
0207 566 7780