Are you a people-person with a positive mindset and strong negotiating skills looking for a Sales Account Manager role? Our loyal client is looking for someone like you to join their Sales team due to expansion.
The Sales Account Manager will work on their brand and own label products, will report into the Head of Sales and will take over a few of their existing account, all of which are commercial and have an online presence.
The responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager will be to:
- Nurture and grow their accounts
- Manage and meet/exceed their sales targets and manage their budget
- Present and sell the products and ranges to their buyers, alongside the in-house designers
- Work with their designers and get involved with the trends, product development and building ranges for their customer in-line with the brief, whilst also thinking outside the box
- Liaise with the factories in the Far East on a daily basis
- Work with the team based in the US on selected products
The Sales Account Manager can be from a fashion, textiles or homewares industry as above all they are looking for someone who is dynamic, build strong working relationships and use this to the advantage of growing more business.