Our client is currently one of the leading garment manufacturers and importers of ladieswear. They have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Admin Assistant to join their London based team.
This key administrative role required to support team of 4 Account Managers who each look after core key customers across Knitwear, Jerseywear, Sleepwear and Outerwear product categories.
Sales Admin Assistant - The Role:
- Gather sampling information to assist account management team in costing/order confirmation and generate costing thumbnails.
- Input and maintain images and information on internal systems library.
- Raise Sales orders and order confirmation sheets to be passed to merchandising team/factories and customers.
- Cost price amendments on confirmed orders
- Manage and responsible for sending samples, swatches and any other information required out to customers via post and email.
- Assisting in the preparation of on-site customer meetings
- Managing production sample library
- Coordination of customer requirements and deadlines to help advise sampling priorities.
- Daily sample chasing working with internal teams and external factories in HK, Vietnam, China, Bangladesh and Cambodia.
- General administrative support for the account management team.
Sales Admin Assistant - The Candidate:
- Must be organised and able to prioritise.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must be confident and assertive but personable.
- Interest in the clothing industry.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- IT literate, excel knowledge essential and able to pick-up systems quickly.
- Product knowledge in knit/jersey and outerwear preferred but not essential
- Must be good communicator via multiple channels
Any of the below will be beneficial but not necessary as our client is happy for a university leaver/ placement/ school leaver provided with the following background:
- Any office based/ administrative experience
- Junior Merchandiser/ Merchandising Administrator
- Production/ Development co-ordinator
- Experience within supply chain and/or the clothing industry
Sales Admin Assistant - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.