Luxury Sales Assistant - British Fashion House, up to £27,000 + Commission
I'm seeking talented and charismatic sales associates to represent a globally recognized fashion house located in their flagship location in London.
My Client are iconic for their heritage and craftsmanship and are reputable for their stylish and fashion forward RTW and accessories collections
My client are seeking energetic and fashion savvy individuals who have experience within either RTW or leather goods and accessories. If you have had exposure to building relationships with clients and working towards targets this could be the ideal role for you.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have over 1 years' experience within a premium or luxury brand
- Have strong industry knowledge and be trend focused
- Have a strong flare for styling and being able to collaborate different outfit ideas together
- A strong understanding of customer service at the highest level
- Extremely well presented
- Must have a personable attitude
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- Being able to work towards store targets and personal KPI's
- Working closely with team members to maximise sales opportunities in store
- Being able to provide clients with strong product knowledge
- Driving CRM and building strong relationships with clients
- Having the ability to cross sell and upsell
What you will receive in return:
- A generous salary of up to £26,000 accompanied by a strong commission and bonus structure
- Fantastic staff benefits
- Internal Progression within the business
- The opportunity to represent a globally recognised brand
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the stated requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.
£26000 - £27000 per annum + commission
0207 566 7780