This is an excellent role for candidates with relevant production, junior account management or sales admin experience to step into the role of sales coordinator for a leading private label organisation.
Reporting into the sales director, your focus will be to manage the life-cycle of the order and act as conduit between customer, suppliers, factories and respective internal departments, where you will provide excellent customer service and support to your team on high profile, fashion lead accounts.
- Attending sales and development meetings with buyers. Following through sample request process and anything related such as ordering sampling, arranging lab dips and trim requests.
- Answering queries, dealing with problems from production, technical, factories and cloth suppliers.
- Raising garment and fabric orders.
- Managing the critical path, liaising with and updating buying teams.
- Negotiating prices with cloth suppliers, factories and buyers.
Up to £28,000