Our client is a branded and bespoke Accessory company who have been establish for over 100 years. They supply retail stores, department stores and other outlets with luxury accessories. They are looking for an experienced Key Account Sales Exec to join their team in opening new accounts and expanding sales with existing customers. Ideally the candidate will be located in the East Midlands area
Sales Executive - The Role:
- Proactively identify and secure new business opportunities to grow our brands across all routes to market.
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing clients and continue to grow revenue by expanding our collections with existing retailers.
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements and recommendations for new products.
- Through data analysis create sales reports to support sales growth.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs and develop an appropriate range recommendation that works for their customer base.
- Create an efficient and effective journey plan/call cycle to maintain necessary contact with customers.
- Attend tradeshows seasonally to drive new business and promote our brands.
- Attend internal/external sales and product development meetings with designers and suppliers to help create successful customer focused innovation.
Sales Executive - The Candidate:
- Experience in field sales and ideally experience in the fashion/apparel industry, preferably with multi-brand experience across multiple pricing categories
- Ability to negotiate with a passion for sales and customer retention
- Able to work autonomously, self-motivated and target driven, with the desire to deliver results
- Confident approach to customer relations on the telephone, on field visits and tradeshows with the ability to adapt your selling style to the customer
- A great relationship builder and a brilliant team player
- A fast learner, who is commercially astute and confident with numbers
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Able to create and deliver presentations
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Positive can-do approach
- Full clean driving licence
Sales Executive - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy