If you are looking to work with an established and highly respected luxury women’s brand and the chance to play a pivotal role in the continued growth and development of this fantastic business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to really make an impact on market share development.
Sales Manager - The Role:
- Manage existing relationships with current accounts and look to develop new business opportunities.
- Present the latest seasonal range of luxury womenswear.
- Provide in-house and off-site training for clients and staff on key selling points for this beautiful range of products.
- Negotiate prices, margins and delivery expectations with key premium accounts.
- Manage and communicate directly with key accounts bi-monthly and manage their expectations and requirements.
- Most importantly this role requires you to be first and foremost their Brand Ambassador.
Sales Manager - The Candidate:
- Proven track record of opening new business opportunities ideally within the bespoke independent sector across the UK and overseas.
- Ideally you will have an understanding of the luxury, premium branded market but this is not essential as it is more about the passion for product.
- Must be a confident communicator at all levels with excellent presentation skills and enjoys mentoring.
- Additional language skills would be beneficial.
- A self-starter with the drive and enthusiasm to grow and develop a truly exciting business.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11673 HH.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.