Sales Manager c£80,000 + bens
Premium Brand London
Leading the sales team across the men's apparel area this is a rare chance to join an established business and take ownership for all product categories.
Managing a team of c6 you must have experience of team management and be ready and hungry to drive the business forward.
As a Sales Manager you will own and drive the strategy for your division managing budgets, forecasting and P&L. You must have gained experience within branded menswear sales and be driven to succeed.
The role of a Sales Manager involves:
- Driving divisional sales across the channel
- Developing and leading the wholesale strategy in line with the brands wider vision
- Delivering growth within existing wholesale customers
- Achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue and profitability goals for the division
- Building partnerships with key accounts
- Working with wholesale customers in assortment planning, marketing plans, in-store and online
- Developing products with the design and merchandise team to expand the range offer and depth
- Owning the order books, P&L and reporting structure
The successful Sales Manager will come from a similar brand and will be passionate, enthusiasm and be hungry to work within a fun yet driven environment. A motivated team player is essential along with experience within branded apparel.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for wholesale positions - please visit our website for more roles.