Sales Manager £80,000 + bens
Leading Brand London
Amazing opportunity for a Sales Manager to join the team of this leading heritage brand overseeing the footwear and accessories division. With exceptional team management skills along with experience of leading topline departmental strategy you must be ready for a new challenge.
As a Sales Manager reporting to the Sales Director you will be owning, implementing and driving the strategy for your division as well as being strategic and analytical. You must have gained experience within menswear or men's footwear and accessories and be ready for a new challenge.
The role of a Sales Manager involves:
- Driving divisional sales across the channel
- Developing and leading the wholesale strategy in line with the brands wider vision
- Delivering growth within existing wholesale customers
- Achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue and profitability goals for the division
- Building partnerships with key accounts
- Working with wholesale customers in assortment planning, marketing plans, in-store and online
- Developing products with the design and merchandise team to expand the range offer and depth
- Own the order books, P&L and reporting structure
The successful Sales Manager will come from a similar brand and will be passionate, enthusiasm and be hungry to work within a fun yet driven environment. A motivated team player is essential along with experience within branded apparel. Excellent long-term growth opportunities for the right person.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for wholesale positions - please visit our website for more roles.