Our mission is to liberate women from disappointing underwear. Using an innovative combination of technology from sports and space never and our scientific knowledge of the female form, we create underwear world-firsts that will change every woman’s experience for good.
We are one of the UK's fastest growing DTC businesses and with a current team of 25 based in London we have ambitious plans for international growth.
We’re backed by some of the biggest investors in fashion and technology, and on a busy day, we can sell a pair of tights every 15 seconds. Even our tube adverts caused a scandal. Most importantly, we have tens of thousands of customers who genuinely love Heist and the products we develop and ship around the world.
Heist's Sales Manager
Ready to get excited? In this role you can build your own global sales plan with our COO and be a global Heist brand ambassador.
Our Sales Manager will grow wholesale partnerships to maximise sales. You'll get to work with some of the biggest retailers in the UK, US and Europe, building and nurturing relationships to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
We believe there is market potential to explosively grow Heist’s sales across all product lines in the UK and internationally through wholesale channels. You'll be building our wholesale strategy from the early stages - everything from how to manage accounts, to selecting product lines for partnerships, establishing training plans for our sales partners and establishing cost effective wholesale operations.
- At least five years’ experience in wholesale sales management at fashion retail brand(s), ideally within an ecommerce and Direct to Consumer environment.
- Deep expertise in building and nurturing strategic sales partnerships in Account Manager style roles.
- Experience of running buying meetings and negotiating on high value, high pressure sales processes.
- Exposure to best practice, cost effective wholesale operations in the fashion retail sector.
- Knowledge of the women’s fashion industry.
We're a diverse bunch of people at Heist. That said, there are some characteristics we always look for:
- You deeply care about Heist’s mission; you have a desire to build something iconic, that will disrupt an industry, and women’s lives.
- You thrive on challenge and change; you naturally gravitate to the hardest questions first and love thinking differently to solve them.
- You’re biased towards action and you’re happiest when you’re ‘getting stuff done’.
- You’re open, positive & straightforward. You’re not afraid to stand up for your convictions, even when it’s hard to do so.
- You delight in your colleagues’ successes and thrive on your failures; you grasp any opportunity for learning and constantly seek to improve.