My client, a London luxury ready to wear womenswear brand, is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their exciting and rapidly growing team!
The brand is about comfort as well as glamour, being able to wear the product from day to night, in any situation and in any country.
This client are currently stocked worldwide, as an experienced Sales Manager it is essential that you are able to build relationships, manage exisiting accounts, as well as bringing on new business. For this role you must be able to travel as my client have 4 collections throughout the year which are shown in both London and Paris.
The main criteria's for this role are:
- Already have a good relationship with key retailers worldwide
- Manage own portfolio of wholesale accounts, building new and managing existing relationships with our clients, providing them with excellent customer service which is prompt, informative and engaging.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive key account roadmap that aligns with the overall company strategy and our aggressive growth plans.
- Build strong relationships and strategic partnerships with key wholesale customers.
- Work cross-functionally with production to optimise the shipping targets
- Being the voice of the key accounts, with regard to assortment planning, marketing plans, in-store and online
- Demonstrate intimate understanding of our products, vision, and business; be able to help anyone understand any aspect of the company.
- Identify new/potential growth strategies within the UK and European market.
- You'll be able to demonstrate relationships with key buyers and merchandising teams.
- You'll have excellent negotiation skills, always backing yourself with data and insights.