Sales Marketing Assistant
Boardies® is an award winning premium swimwear and clothing brand supplying stores including Liberty London, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and Fenwick. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with a keen interest in fashion to join our close-knit team as Sales & Marketing Assistant, working across various areas of the brand. Day to day responsibilities include preparations for sales campaigns, overseeing the website, assisting in organising photoshoots, liaising with prestigious retailer customers on their orders and creating marketing plans.
Fantastic opportunity for a graduate or someone who has some relevant experience in marketing, ideally working in fashion, with brands or retailers, to gain some hands on training and experience from a high-level team in a fast growing business to build a career. We would like the candidate to be able to support and adapt to different aspects of the business where required.
Remote working will form part of the job, with around 1-2 days in the London office. Would consider applicants from South West England also.
- Website and app management on Shopify
- Creating blog posts and newsletter ideas/copy
- Social media planning and management
- Assisting in organising seasonal photoshoots
- Manage imagery bank, editing, sharing
- Coordinate product samples with sales agents and distributors
- Manage product seeding / influencer marketing
- Supporting sales and operations in sales campaigns and processing of orders
- Organising product information on excel for retailers
- Customer service queries, exchanges and returns
- Support and learn different aspects of the business where required
- Highly organised
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proactive and Enthusiastic team player
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Team player
- Positive and eager to learn
Key Skills and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Office
- Photoshop or image editing experienceAdobe Creative Suit preferred.
- Shopify experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Salary guide - £22,000 PA