Sales Representative – Womenswear Lifestyle Brand (9 Month Contract)
Manchester - North of England & Scotland
This is a truly unique job opportunity for a passionate, energetic and driven territory Sales Manager for a well-respected fashion brand. Reporting to the Country Director, you will be responsible for nurturing some strong key accounts and developing new business.
This is a 9 month contract for maternity cover.
Sales Representative - The Role
- Proactively manage existing accounts nurturing and building business as well as identifying, targeting and developing new business opportunities across the region.
- Working from the Manchester showroom, you will present 6 collections per year, as well as making service calls during the selling season.
- Manage your own diary maintaining regular contact with HQ and managing effective account visits to give excellent customer service.
- Customer sales analysis, budget planning and growth planning.
- Travel to HQ and Trade Shows as required
- Plan and manage hotel show seasonally in Scotland
Sales Representative – The Candidate
- Self-starter with proven area/field/territory sales experience women’s fashion background although other product areas will be considered.
- Highly customer focused with a hands-on “can do” attitude.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with written and oral English language skills
- Ability to plan and manage routes and appointments across the region
- You will be willing to travel and present across the region on a regular basis.
- When you are not on the road you will be based in the Manchester Showroom.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11714-1 MM.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.