Selection Buyer ¢doe
Luxury Brand Sydney, Australia
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Womenswear Selection Buyer to join the team of this leading luxury brand based in Sydney, Australia. With experience in a similar role and being highly analytical this is a great chance to join a growing and hugely successful brand.
The role of a Womenswear Selection Buyer involves:
- Working closely with design to develop the range covering RTW and swimwear
- Provide market insight to design noting key trends and identifying new opportunities
- Review product strategy based on sales performance from retail and wholesale business
- Working closely with the with planning teams to ensure the product assortment includes items needed to fit trends/differences of market
- Driving performance against sales and margin targets ensuring in season sales opportunities are maximized
- Driving performance working with planning to reach desired financial plans
The successful Selection Buyer must be operating at a similar level and have gained experience within a like for like womenswear brand. You must be analytical, logical and be an excellent team player and have bags of passion and enthusiasm.
This is a unique opportunity to relocate and work for an incredible brand. Sponsorship will be provided if required.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Buying positions - please visit our website for more roles.
£45000 - £75000 per annum
01925 550 422