SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Production Account Manager to join their growing production team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young and growing business working on trend driven clothing, gifting and accessories.
The focus of this role is to manage the Key Accounts and oversee their team of 6 Account Managers so management skills are essential. This is a varied role that will involve you dealing directly with the retailers, helping to manage the growth of the business by maintaining key existing relationships and forging new relationships through expert business development. For this role, it is essential that you are extremely organised and have a positive personality. You will be enthusiastic and self-starting, this role would suit an experienced Account Manager with experience within Supplier or Wholesale, looking for their next challenge supporting a growing team.
- Communicate directly to key retail customers with a professional and helpful demeanour.
- Nurture and develop existing accounts both domestically and internationally.
- Managing customer POs from the moment they have been received until they have been delivered and invoiced.
- Ensuring that the Account Managers are compliant with company procedure, driving sales and that all their deliveries are completed on time.
- Responsible for the verification of all lines that the Account Management team has in production are followed up with the factories.
- Monitoring that all the customers are kept up to date on the status of their orders.
- Working closely with the Production & Design team, to keep updated on the ranges production and development.
- Manage existing customer base ensuring they are up to date with bestsellers, new products and exclusive lines on offer in order to maximise potential sales.
- Assisting the team with any product queries or lines that customers require resolutions to.
- Maximising the revenue of the brand working directly and indirectly with the Buyers on range selection, visual merchandising to increase sales and sell through rates.
- Management of range selection and negotiation with customers.
- Responsible for the training and development of Account Managers.
- Managing team performance reviews, sickness and attendance.
- Communication with senior stakeholders across the business, attending internal and external meetings when necessary.
- Daily reporting into the Director responsible of Sales / Account Management & Production
- 4+ years of Sales and Account Management experience, preferably within a fashion retail brand or within the supplier market.
- Experience leading a team of Junior/Account Managers highly advantageous.
- Comprehensive knowledge of design & production procedures and the complete product life cycle.
- A comprehensive understanding of the intricacies of supplier relationships.
- Excellent telephone manner, outstanding vocabulary skills.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office package – especially Excel and Power point
£40-60k depending on experience