As Senior Account Manager you will be driving sales growth with new and active retailers looking after a highly successful and popular brand with just under 80 international customers.
This luxury wholesale agency represents emerging RTW labels and established international brands with a reputation for delivering a bespoke service and international market expertise representing a host of exciting and successful brands.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Account Manager looking to step up a level or a great opportunity if you are already there. The role requires a minimum of 5 years of international experience driving sales growth in Women's RTW for a luxury brand or agency. Experience working with minimalist or Scandinavian brands is preferable.
- Plan, implement and deliver the sales strategy (4 seasons) in line with growth targets for your designated brand. Key markets include e-commerce, Europe, Middle East, Australasia (excluding Japan) and Russia.
- Liaise with US counterpart to ensure synergy in strategy and pricing.
- Set seasonal sales targets by store and territory.
- Identify and develop domestic and international accounts and partnerships
- Research and consider the regional need for agents and distributors and develop contacts to implement where appropriate.
- Lead solo sales meetings with buyers and participate in sales meetings with the sales director or global sales director.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with retailers and other clients.
- Monitor and maintain sell-through in existing stores and action stock swaps, returns, etc.
- Sales and competitor analysis and reporting to ensure the product offering is at the right price point and is presented in the most effective way.
- Regularly report on brand performance, buyer feedback and sell-through.
- Plan, manage and launch seasonal ranges within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Negotiation with key accounts and boutiques in strategic locations to ensure wholesale sales targets are achieved, considering corners and installations in line with the sales plan.
- Collaborate on showroom requirements, displays, showroom and look book campaigns.
- Oversee timely and accurate forecasting of bookings, sales and returns.
- Develop and nurture strong business relationships with key stockists and ensure opportunities for growth are maximised.
- Seasonal travel (when possible) to promote the brand and to understand brand perception and opportunities as the pandemic improves.
- Schedule and prioritise in-store training and visits to ensure the brand is represented and communicated correctly at all times.
- Support pop-ups with affiliated stores on product selection, merchandising and stock.
- Work closely with the Sales Administrator to ensure the accurate input of sales orders and all relevant data on NuOrder software.
- Liaise with distribution and logistics when required to resolve any issues.
- Account Manager or Sales Executive with a minimum of 5 years’ wholesale experience in Women's luxury fashion aligned with the contemporary Scandinavian fashion market.
- Established international buyer relationships in luxury wholesale demonstrating expertise in negotiations, margins, pricing and product presentation.
- Highly organised and self-motivated with the ability to work effectively to manage the demands of the selling season.
- Clear and confident communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Positive and supportive team player.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills including vlookups and pivot tables.
- Familiarity with New Order software or similar an advantage (training provided).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload effectively.
- Ability to travel abroad when required and possible.
- Performance related bonus up to 20% salary
- 22 days holiday (which increases with each year of service + 8 Bank holidays)
- Clothing allowance
- Private healthcare
- Ride to work scheme
- Remote status