As a dedicated Senior Account Manager you will be managing a highly successful luxury fashion and denim brand that has been taking the fashion world by storm.
Reporting to the department Director, the ideal candidate will be decisive, organised and looking to be an integral part of a great team. You will need to have at least 5 years of account management experience in women's contemporary or luxury fashion driving international sales growth and established relations with new and existing global stockists including Net-A-Porter, Matches, Browns, Beaker, Han Style, Trilogy, End, Spacemue, 10 Corso Como, Boon the Shop.
This renowned international luxury fashion wholesale agency offers an integrated solution to global fashion wholesale. From emerging contemporary and luxury labels to established international brands they take pride in providing bespoke, high-level support and strategic advice and are currently experiencing global sales growth as consumers reignite their passion for inspiring responsible fashion that is designed to last.
This is a London showroom-based position with a flexible hybrid option that requires reasonable time spent in the office for sales campaigns and team/department work.
- The day-to-day running of international and domestic sales.
- Collaborate on the creation and follow-through of the sales strategy set by the department Director.
- Set seasonal strategic sales targets by store and territory.
- Identify and develop domestic and international accounts and partnerships
- Sales and competitor analysis and reporting to ensure the brand has a commercial product offering at the right price point and is presented in the most effective way.
- Apply in-depth industry knowledge and experience across all day-to-day wholesale business practices including negotiations, margins and pricing structures supported by the department director.
- Monitor and maintain sell-through in existing stores and action stock swaps returns, etc.
- Schedule and prioritise in-store training and visits to ensure the brand is represented correctly at all times.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with retailers and other clients.
- Seasonal travel including Paris, New York and LA as required.
- Work closely with the Wholesale Assistant to ensure order confirmations, stock management, merchandising and appointments are all on track.
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with a minimum of 5 years of international wholesale experience specialising in contemporary or luxury women's fashion.
- Previous experience in managing a $4-6m account turnover.
- Target-driven with strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and vlookups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload effectively.
- Self-motivated and experienced at working in a fast-paced environment.
- Calm under pressure able to effectively manage brand expectations.
- Adaptable to working longer hours during the selling season.
- Flexible to travel abroad when required.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: £ in line with experience + seasonal bonus + benefits
- Flexible working options are available with the exception that reasonable time is spent in the office for sales campaigns and team/department work.
- 22 days holiday (increasing with each year of service) + 8 bank holidays
- Clothing allowance.
- Private healthcare.
- Ride-to-work scheme.
Please note that visa applications cannot be supported at this time therefore applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.