This is a really exciting opportunity to join one of the new market leaders in skincare, perfumery as well as other various products. This role will lead the development of the Beauty business with customers throughout the UK & Spain and be responsible for creating a sustainable and profitable growth strategy over the next few years for this client. The Senior Account Manager will manage the relationship with the buyers and will need to develop a strong professional relationship with key personnel at the retailer in order to realize the agreed strategy. The role also includes working on Product Development within the growth areas of skincare, haircare, aerosols etc.
Current customers include: Ann Summers, Primark , George , Bershka , Springfield and Zara.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with and develop existing accounts to grow sales, success and width of offering currently available
- Identify potential new accounts and approach these brands appropriately and successfully to convert them to long term partnerships.
- Build incredible and collaborative customer relationships with key stakeholders and establish a strategy for cosmetics, fragrance and other similar areas that are in line with our company vision.
- Negotiate commercial deals with our retail partners that bring success and profit to all parties.
- Track, measure and analyse sales data and use this information to project future trends, commercial positioning and identify and navigate and challenges faced.
- Work closely with our design teams to develop visually stunning ranges, products and presentations.
- Be the key point of contact between our retail partners and our internal teams.
- Be on the ground on the high street and browsing online retail brands to be aware of what is happening within different markets.
- Work closely with our managing partners to ensure the business continues to grow and bring success.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent leadership & communication skills.
- Operating with diligence and attention to detail. Must be flexible and determined, possessing the ability to handle a multitude of projects and the willingness to put in the time necessary for success.
- Have previous account management and development experience preferably in Cosmetics, you will have excellent communication skills as you will be responsible for managing relationships with key retailers, presenting new products along with Marketing plans.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive selling skills
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, ensuring best costs, packaging requirements and correct production methods are achieved
Experience actually dealing with product and customers is a necessity to succeed in this position. You MUST have a cosmetics and/or skincare background and want to join a company that’s really going places
We regret due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted