This successful retailer of ladies clothing and accessories are looking for a Senior Accountant/Financial Controller.
The Senior Accountant/Financial Controller will be the report for a small team within accounts and therefore should have some managing experience.
The Senior Accountant/Financial Controller will:
- Ensure accounts are completed accurately and efficiently, according to the timetable
- Attend weekly sales meetings with the board of Directors, analysing purchasing figures and stats for each week
- Produce year end management accounts
- Calculate seasonal and annual budgets for different departments and allocate to teams accordingly
- Thoroughly read contracts for all purchases and negotiate terms with suppliers and agencies for optimum results
- Product budget and profit and loss accounts as well as cashflow and balance sheet in line with the timetable
- Provide financial support for capital investment decisions
- Meet with managers of the 120+ stores around the UK to discuss sales, continually providing support and advise on how to improve figures
The Senior Accountant/Financial Controller should demonstrate an analytical approach and have the ability to always identify opportunities to grow the business but importantly must have a can-do and positive attitude.
£45,000-£55,000 depending on experience