An exciting opportunity has come up for a senior graphic designer across women’s and menswear apparel, for a global fashion company. The role will be based in Hong Kong, and due to their being no relocation only local Hong Kong residents can be considered.
- Designing prints, patterns and trims for jersey tees
- Prepare and present presentations across trend, colour concepts and product
- Create design technical packs
- Competitor research & trend analysis
- Work on sourcing and development, collaborating with relevant teams
- Strong fashion graphic design experience
- Trend driven commercial profile showcasing menswear and womenswear graphic tees
- Confident in using Photoshop and Illustrator as well as sketching
- Able to work confidently and in a team environment
This is a great opportunity to join a global company, with the opportunity of progression. There is a competitive local salary in HKD, plus bonus potential.
£35,000 - £45,000 salary guidelines