We are really excited to be partnering with a very well known retail name in the market, helping them in their search for a Senior Jersey buyer who has proven experience within this area.
Our client offers affordable fashion aimed at women and children, and over the last few years they have gone through phenomenal growth, well ahead of their high street competitors.
With a heavy focus on design, our client is able to react quickly to the latest trends and rapidly produce ranges of clothing their customers can enjoy without the hefty price tag.
Our client has this amazing opportunity for a trend-driven Senior Womenswear Buyer to join their buying team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Source, select and negotiate with suppliers to obtain optimum product, prices and terms of contract
- Work alongside the merchandiser to deliver, trade and build the best commercial collections
- Build strong relationships with suppliers to maintain and improve profitability and quality of product range
- Identify and develop seasonal product strategies which focus on performance, customer requirements, marketing plans and current and future market trends
- Oversee the management of the critical path carrying out approvals and fits, dealing with any queries, to ensure shipment dates are met and availability is maximised
- At least 5 years' womenswear experience at Senior Buyer level within a fast paced and trend driven womenswear retailer
- Strong product and market knowledge desired
- Be analytically minded as well as creative
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight and often conflicting time frames
- Confidence in decision making and influencing peers
- Product-driven, with a strong eye for product, detail and emerging trends
- Positive, enthusiastic, hardworking and a team player with an open-minded approach
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Embraces change and seeks solutions
- Proven negotiation skills
This is an amazing opportunity to grow within a brilliant business