We are excited to be representing this multinational business, who pride themselves on their professionalism and product knowledge.
Our client adds value to their clients by providing the best of design, quality, price and service. Specializing in jersey, they regularly develop a variety of collections following latest trends with their experienced in-house design teams in the UK
This position is to work on one of the company’s biggest accounts which is a fast fashion retailer
To ensure constant design and development of ladies jersey ranges which give continuity to the business and satisfy market trends and customer needs
- In depth trend research from catwalk to high street competitors
- create commercial designs which focus on the buyers needs
- build strong relationships with the buyers through presentation of designs.
- constant communication to ensure the handover of designs and samples requests are communicated to the highest level.
- create in-depth tech packs and specifications of all design that are to be samples
- international travel for design inspiration /buyers meetings/and factory visits
- High level of Adobe CAD skills (interest in 3D CAD design a plus)
- Fully mac literate including Microsoft office
- Must have a good creative, yet commercial eye
- Excellent technical knowledge of casual jersey garments, including fashion tops, bottoms, dresses, sweat and active,
- High level of confidence in verbal presentation that will instigate new sales and install trust with the buyers.
- Must be innovative and able to problem solve, be adaptable as well as work in a fast paced and pressured environment
- Able to work as part of a team as well as showing own initiative
- Good understanding of business strategy and its needs.
This is a really lovely company to join with a great, friendly team.
CV’s can only be accepted with examples of work (as requested by our client)
We regret that due to volume only successful candidates will be contacted
£40,000 - £42,000 Salary will depend on experience