At the cutting edge of fast fashion, Pentex is a global design and manufacturing business with its headquarters in the heart of London. We have been established for over 30 years and are an expanding business with a worldwide client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Creative Pattern Cutter looking to develop their career further within a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for your own tasks and be supporting any juniors.
You will be part of a friendly, fast paced and experienced Design team consisting of Designers, Sample Cutters and Machinists.
- Using Gerber version 12 to Create first patterns
- Ability to work on Gerber pattern cutting
- Working Closely with designers, to achieve desired look
- Liaise with Sample Machinist to create a Production Friendly pattern Being a Team Player.
- Working with Designers with regards to, Patterns and Construction queries
- Being able to work under pressure
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Degree in Product Development, Garment Engineering, Fashion Degree
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Product knowledge for Woven and Jersey Womenswear, Girlswear and Babywear
- Gerber version 10 experience relevant