Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Designer to join this leading premium sportswear brand in their motorsports department.
Reporting to the Head of Design you will be responsible for supporting the creation of their Motorsport collection from concept to completion. You will also work closely with & coordinate the relationship with the product development team and suppliers where necessary.
- Work with the Head of Design in defining & delivering the mainline collection.
- Conduct research into products, fabric, colour, knit, print and trims
- Compile strong reference material relevant to the brand; research trends & inspiration and compile seasonal mood boards
- Create and finalise tech packs with design and production team
- Work with the Head of Design to prepare all materials for key design milestones & meetings
- Research and find new sustainable fabrics and production methods to improve sustainability
- General studio administration to include, but not limited to; supporting the team in fittings, collating and finalising seasonal files
You must have a sophisticated knowledge of premium sportswear product, commercially minded, quickly responding to business/market needs, along with a good with ethic!
If you wish to be part of a growing brand based in the heart of Manchester, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package
Job ref: RG-5000986
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.