Success Talent are looking for a talented Senior Digital Designer to join a great new client in the education sector. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a brilliant company as they plan for growth and build out an in house Creative Team.
Where does this role fit within the Creative Team?
Reporting into the Global Head of Creative, you’ll be working alongside other designers and copywriters, while collectively working with the wider Creative and Marketing teams.
The Senior Digital Designer will be an integral part of the creative process, being involved from conception, throughout production, up to final output. Market leading content creation and high involvement in planning for a wide variety of digital & creative content; strive to ensure a consistent cross channel content approach to all channels in the business and its brands.
- To drive the digital and social creative and direct the site design, copy, content,
- Imagery composition, video, social media and UX to ensure that it is best in class.
- Displaying enthusiasm & passion for digital design. Leading, inspiring and mentoring the digital design team, encouraging ingenuity and setting the creative standards
- Interpreting the brands online narrative with a focus on design, style and content quality
- Being an innovator, championing new design trends & identifying opportunity to utilise new technologies
- To provide/impart strategic direction to ensure that the Digital Creative team deliver compelling and differentiating 'on brand' creative for daily, weekly and seasonal campaigns.
- Create all digital campaigns with the team
Team and Relationship Management
- Lead, manage, coach and motivate the Digital Creative Content team
- To develop the team to ensure that relevant L&D and succession plans are in place.
- Manage third party suppliers of digital creative and freelance resources to achieve results.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with Core Creative & Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be a positive, focused, enthusiastic team player that performs well under pressure, who is receptive to new ideas and direction with a keen interest on future design trends with effective communication and organisation skills.
- Working knowledge of Adobe and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good use of Motion graphic & after effect and project management tools such as Trello, Monday.com
- Outstanding organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- A keen interest in visual, interactive and motion design trends
- Ability to conform to strict deadline-oriented projects and works well in fast paced environment
- Ability to interact and communicate to present ideas to different stakeholders in the business
- Design degree in a relevant field, such as graphic design
If you have relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: LT-5001408
We regret that due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.