Senior Ecommerce Manager c£60,000 + bens
Beauty & Skincare brand London
Zachary Daniels is partnering with a leading luxury beauty & skincare brand who are looking for a Senior Ecommerce Manager to join the team. The role is strategic and operational managing a team of 2 covering the UK and Ireland working closely with the international digital teams. As a Senior Ecommerce Manager you will work side by side with the Head of Ecommerce to own the end-to-end ecommerce side of the brand.
The role of a Senior Ecommerce Manager involves:
- Working closely with the Head of E Commerce to implement a digital first company strategy
- Working closely with your peers to create a 360 approach and cross functional planning and communication
- Building budgets, forecasting campaigns and defining targets
- Defining and monitoring KPI's to track sales performance, website performance and adjust investment
- Working closely with marketing to ensure the brand message is consistent
- Managing, planning and delivering the on line marketing and promotions calendar
- Reporting on category and product performance
- Owning and manage the e commerce roadmap
- Scheduling and monitor A/B testing experiences to improve conversion
- Working with the Senior CRM Manager on segmentation tactics to drive sales and promotion performance
The successful Senior Ecommerce Manager must be operating at a similar level and have extensive experience preferably within a luxury fashion or beauty/skincare brand. The Senior Ecommerce Manager must be an excellent team player, able to multi task and be driven to succeed.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Ecommerce and Marketing positions - please visit our website for more roles.
£50000 - £65000 per annum
01925 550 422