FitFlop is now a ‘Digital First’ business and our own.com sites (UK, USA, Canada and EU) form our largest and fastest growing sales channel.
‘Digital First’ for us means putting the customer first. This approach is leading us to strengthen our digital business to deliver our core principles (choice, accessibility, availability, value, connection) to consumers no matter where or how they shop. We are building in-house capability to deliver the right product at the right time to the right consumer in the right way – her way. To make this successful we are building a value chain (from range planning to production to brand engagement) to meet her needs.
We’re looking for a sales focused superstar to be the driving force of our UK, US, Canada and EU sites. You'll be trading these global websites and delivering profitable revenue to meet and exceed the budget. You'll be driving direct channel forecasts, including building the territorial sales plans and management of KPI’s daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
You'll have a strong digital trading background live and breathe all things ecommerce and get excited by pushing boundaries to put the FitFlop customer at the forefront of our business. In doing so you'll be responsible for trading multiple e-commerce websites, overseeing a small team, ensuring best practice methodology, site optimisation and (without a doubt) an incredible customer experience.
- Trading the Global websites (UK, EU, US and Canada) and delivery of profitable revenue to meet or exceed the budget
- Lead a small team, inspiring and developing them successfully
- Delivering direct channel forecasts, including building the territorial sales plans and management of KPI’s daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Management of the service desk for bug fixes and development tasks
- Providing analysis and reporting for key onsite areas
- Responsible for the merchandising of the website, ensuring appropriate presentation of all category and product pages
- Managing internal relationship with the DC and customer services
- Liaising with the Marketing team and representing key brand focuses
- Guaranteeing accurate and appropriate presentation of any language and currency on sites
- Reviewing touch points to identify opportunities for sales growth; including bestsellers, category traffic, top product views, abandonment etc.
- Support optimisation of global sites through site analytics and onsite conversation from category view to product page carrying out A/B tests and ensure best in class customer experience
- Provide support for reporting and performance analysis of personalisation tools
- Solid digital trading experience – you’ll be all about numbers, you’ll have experience of growing revenue and implementing improvements
- Results focused with strong business acumen and a desire to deliver work of the highest quality
- Passion for the web and sound knowledge of online selling as a multi-channel retailer, merchandising and operations including direct experience of Analytics, SEO, payment systems and fulfilment operations
- Financially savvy – a whizz with reports and analysis
- Amazing interpersonal skills - you’ll have the opportunity to influence the strategic direction of the business in what is a very exciting time
- A self-starter, highly motivated and positive attitude
- Hands-on, comfortable with the ‘doing’ – you’ll be happy getting stuck-in to any task
- Super-resilient and comfortable working in a fast-paced and changeable environment (you’ll be able to keep your cool and thrive on a challenge)
- Great management skills and ability to develop others, you’ll be overseeing a small team
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple teams in different locales and different time zones
- Additional languages would be great to have
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits