Senior Designer - Women's Footwear £60,000 + bens
Fashion Retailer London
Leading the footwear offer as a Senior Designer within women's footwear you must have gained significant experience designing formal and casual ranges working closely with B&M teams and senior stakeholders. Working within a fashion retailer or a leading supplier as a Senior Designer you must have gained experience in a like for like fashion role.
The role of a Senior Designer includes:
- Working as part of the senior team to lead the direction of your categories seasonally
- Travelling for inspiration, sourcing and development
- Developing new concepts and themes seasonally
- Involvement in product focused events
- Have an excellent understanding of footwear construction and development
- Be able to build a cohesive collection seasonally
- Mentoring and developing Designers
- Being able to influence strategically at all levels
The successful Senior Designer must have a thorough women's footwear background and be passionate, driven and hungry for a new challenge. A full up to date portfolio is essential.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Design positions - please visit our website for more roles.