A very exciting opportunity has arisen to come and join one of Manchester’s fastest-growing womenswear brands.
They are looking to recruit a Senior Garment Technologist who has proven experience of working with Maternity, Petite, Tall and Plus Size. You will be motivated, organised and have an excellent eye for detail.
You will be supporting both the product development/production teams through all stages of the product life cycle, from design through to manufacture. You will provide suppliers and manufacturers with specifications and other information so that they can produce trend led womenswear.
You will be working for a fashion business in a similar technical role.
Senior Garment Technologist - The Role:
- Ensure critical path is managed with regards to fitting, sealing and production of garments
- Helping to manage the critical path for own buy products including the timely processing of development samples and sealers
- Attending fit sessions and helping to dress and measure the fit model and samples
- Liaising with our suppliers to relay technical and fitting details
- Collating and monitoring test reports
- Ensuring all products allocated meet the minimum standards of quality.
Senior Garment Technologis - The Person:
- Experience with multi-product and specialist sizes including Plus, Petite, Tall and Maternity
- Comprehensive knowledge of garment construction and production procedures
- Provide technical support to the Production Team
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment within a similar business
- Knowledge of product testing and labelling, including wash care instructions
- The ability to analyse customer returns and help to put action plans in place
- Self-motivated and the ability to take the initiative and respond quickly to change
- Strong communication and networking skills across all levels
- Good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, Word, internet and email packages
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships across the business and with suppliers in person, by email and on the telephone
- Reliable, flexible and good at working within a team
- Good organisational skills
Please apply with your updated CV to: email@example.com quoting our reference: 11608 JJ.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£Dependent Upon Experience
03303 350 195