An excellent opportunity has arisen, to join this leading supplier as a Senior Designer for Girlswear. The candidate must have strong experience in this area.
The role involves working as part of a team, on the product area, seeing products through, from initial design, to the final product.
Key responsibilities & skills
- You will be developing Girls wear for Key High Street Brands in UK and Spain.
- You will be responsible for all trend research, developing mood boards, doing the graphics & shapes to present internally and to high street buyers.
- You must possess a strong commercial eye with the ability to interpret key trends into fashionable designs.
- The successful candidate must have strong experience in design so that they are able to provide the customer with directional yet commercial and affordable products.
- European and Far East sourcing experience is essential; Strong ability in sourcing fabric and trims, as well as new Factories.
- A strong sales ability is required as well as confidence in communication.
This role involves taking meetings with customers, designing the product, providing the customers with competitive product prices. Following and overseeing the product through to the final order.
The ideal candidate must have strong experience in Children’s wear; you must be dynamic along with a passion for kids clothing
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step within their career
We regret due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted