Senior Key Account Manager c£60,000 + bens
Leading Brand London
Managing key accounts in the UK and Ireland, this is a great opportunity for a Senior Key Account Manager with men's wholesale experience to further your career.
As a Senior Key Account Manager you must be strategic, analytical and have great relationship building skills nurturing existing accounts seasonally. You must have gained experience within men's wholesale sales and be ready for a new challenge.
The role of a Senior Key Account Manager involves:
- Nurturing existing accounts building strong relationships with your customers
- Seasonal reporting, forecasting and sales analysis
- Planning per season by account to maximise all sales opportunities
- Attending and presenting at sales campaigns
- Travelling to customer meetings to build strong relationships
The ideal Senior Key Account Manager will come from a similar brand and will be passionate, enthusiasm and be hungry to work within a fun yet driven environment. A motivated team player is essential along with experience within branded apparel. Excellent long-term growth opportunities for the right person.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for wholesale positions - please visit our website for more roles.
£45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
01925 550 422