Senior MAA up to £24,000
Accessories Brand Middlesex
Having gained experience as an MAA, you will be ready for a new challenge in an exciting and fast paced environment.
Zachary Daniels are working with a great accessories brand who are looking for a Senior MAA to join their team. Working as an integral part of the merchandising team as a Senior MAA you will be working closely with the merchandising team to drive profitability for your department.
The role of a Senior MAA involves:
- Managing the order, allocation and intake for all stores
- Working closely with the Merchandiser to identify under and over performing stores and proposing actions to improve
- Reviewing weekly stock availability and proposing actions accordingly
- Maintaining a weekly delivery schedule of intake, liaising with suppliers to ensure delivery dates are met
- Assisting the Merchandiser in the completion of analysis for reporting for range reviews and sign offs
- Producing weekly trade reports
- Producing and reviewing a weekly sell through reports by category and supplier
- Working closely with buying teams to plan the range
- Using forecasts and sales reports to determine option counts and range splits
- Tracking the critical path for products
- Managing and updating the WSSI
- Preparing packs for range reviews and sign off meetings
- Managing/mentoring junior team members
The successful Senior MAA will have gained experience in a similar role within a fashion, gifting, homeware or stationary company and be ready for a new challenge. Effective communication and numerical skills are a must for this role.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for fashion head office positions - please visit our website for more roles.