A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a senior marketing coordinator to join an amazing British menswear company.
You will be supporting the head of marketing with the day to day communication across the business looking after PR, marketing, social media, graphic design and general administrative duties.
You will be:
- Coordinating and executing brand marketing projects in a timely manner
- Assisting in organising photo shoots for collections
Managing trade shows
- Supporting with wholesale marketing role
- Assistant head of marketing in communicating with European sales agents; including distribution of monthly reports and POS materials.
- Assisting with retail and wholesale marketing supports including; all point of sale, windows, digital marketing and events.
- Managing the marketing intern on a day to day basis
- Assist development of the product placement strategy.
- Day to day liaisons with PR agencies in the UK, France and Germany.
- Managing requests and placement opportunities with celebrities and brand ambassadors in conjunction with PR agencies and the social media coordinator
- Compiling monthly press reports.
- Managing all sample collections with the assistance of the marketing intern
- Working closely with the social media coordinator to set the social media strategy
- Approving the social media creative on a weekly basis making sure all content is on brand and presented to the highest standard.
- Working with ecomm and retail teams to support sales and awareness as part of the social media strategy.
- Liaising with graphic design agency to develop and print marketing materials (look books, showcards, advertisements, label packages, in-store signage, graphics for trade shows and events etc)
-Developing inhouse design/artwork for media, tradeshows, wholesale accounts and retail stores.
-Creating presentations to support the sales and marketing teams.
- Resizing and format imagery to help support POS strategy
- Liaising with finance team to set up new suppliers.
-Managing all shoot agreements with legal in Miami
- Proven experience in a similar marketing role
- Interest in fashion and media
- Proficiency in Microsoft programmes
- Ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator and In-design
If this is interesting apply here today!
Up to £34,000+