The Senior Marketing Manager is the lynch pin between the commercial teams and brand team. Responsible for all marketing channels within the UK, the Senior Marketing Manager is accountable for planning, execution, review and budgeting of all activity. Working closely with the commercial teams to maximise sales opportunities within the region, through our key and independent accounts - both online and offline. The Senior Marketing Manager will also lead all new channel opportunities be it wholesale or retail, pulling together all departments to ensure the projects are delivered against objectives.
UK ACCOUNT MARKETING
- Own the development of the yearly UK trade marketing plans ensuring a balance between commercial, product and brand goals are achieved. Seeking sign off on these plans from Head of EMEA Marketing and EMEA Sales Director/B2B Sales Director.
- Acting as marketing lead, working with senior commercial, product and merchandising teams, develop UK key and focus account sell-in approach/strategy and tools on a seasonal basis across both B2B digital and omnichannel wholesale.
- Work with the UK commercial team to maximise marketing opportunities and drive sell-through for key and focus independent accounts both across both B2B and wholesale ensuring a through-the-line approach is considered where relevant and that the activity is executed on time and within budget.
- Work with the commercial team to gather sales data which can be used to attribute an ROI/analyse the success of marketing activity across UK key and focus independent accounts both across both B2B and wholesale. Work with the commercial team in using these insights to drive strategy and planning in future seasons. Responsible for sharing best practice with Global Marketing Leads.
- Develop and manage relationships with the Key Account marketing teams throughout the season with the aim to be top of mind, when in season marketing opportunities arise.
- Own and drive the agenda of cross-functional (commercial, product, merchandising and brand) EMEA KA meetings and seasonal account-specific planning/strategy meetings to ensure alignment on approach in the EMEA region ensuring internal senior stakeholders are kept up-to date on actions.
- Oversee the EMEA own market POS, POP & GWP production and distribution. Ensure EMEA market requests are considered for development by Global Retail Operations Executive.
- Act as senior brand marketing contact for UK Territory Managers and UK Field Support team.
- Oversee creation and distribution of UK account go-to-market tools.
UK GTM TOOLS
- Adapt global sell-in tools, to create a tailored sell-in tools for UK Wholesale (independent & Key Accounts, online and offline) coordinating with UK Commercial and Product leads on content and seeking sign off from EMEA Sales Director.
- Work with the EMEA Senior Product Merchandise Manager to input into the seasonal UK product assortment and oversee the creation a bespoke seasonal UK Independent Range Book. Sign off on artwork, costs, production and distribution to UK Commercial Team.
UK PR & MEDIA
- Responsible for seasonal briefing of UK PR and Media agencies ensuring their response to the brief achieves brand and market goals and reflects overall strategy. Seek sign off on PR and Media plans with Global Head of Brand Communications, Head of EMEA Marketing and ultimately Global Marketing Director.
- Responsible for negotiating any booked media spaces/partnerships (print, OOH, digital, experiential) required for the UK market to ensure budget is always maximised.
- Act as main brand contact for all UK PR & Media agencies to ensure all agencies are operating within brand strategy.
- Adapt global PR Lookbook and tools for UK market needs, supplying PR agency in a timely manner head of season to maximise use.
- Work with the Head of Global Brand Communications and Head of EMEA marketing to set PR strategy for the UK market. Oversee the execution within the UK and guide on roll-out to other owned and distributor EMEA markets.
- Coordinate with FitFlop.com and Commercial teams (B2B & Wholesale) to ensure alignment on PR & Media product focuses throughout the season. Ensure these teams are aware of overall seasonal PR and Media plans within the UK so that they can maximise commercial opportunities off the back of brand / product exposure.
- Oversee delivery of UK Press Days (executed with UK PR Agency)
- Oversee ad-hoc UK in-house PR call-ins, gifting opportunities, credits etc
- Communicate UK PR coverage and AVE to key business stakeholders
- Ownership of entire UK marketing budget across PR, Advertising and Retail/Account Marketing (forecast, spend and tracking). Manage spend and report on ROI of activity.
- Responsible for writing budget business cases where required.
- Responsible for team development (Goal setting priorities, on-going monitoring, performance review, feedback and salary reviews) Supporting personal development plans. Pitching additional resource when required to the Head of EMEA Marketing.
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits