Are you a Senior Creative Marketing Strategist looking for a lifestyle change and would love to live and work in South Cornwall, then this bestselling, vibrant, ethical and organic clothing brand is the perfect opportunity.
This is a senior position to work alongside a passionate team to strengthen the brand identity, build awareness and underpin the brand TOV, vision and future story.
- Lead the development of high-level brand marketing and customer engagement strategy.
- Take ownership for the company marketing budget.
- Provide direction and implement content for strategic marketing campaigns that appeal to a target audience, controlling the various calendars.
- Mentor and provide a growth plan for direct reports.
- Analyse e-commerce data, sales figures, online engagement, etc.), to help guide and improve sales performance and optimise campaigns.
- Create and manage PR strategy and influencer marketing budgets developing the in-house PR team.
- Develop blog and social strategy and execution ensuring the brand tone of voice is consistent and KPI’s are clear for each marketing program also monitor and assess ROI, retention, growth and brand awareness
- Ideally you will have obtained a degree in Marketing or Digital strategies.
- Experience and strong Creative Commercial awareness as a Head of Marketing, in Retail, Apparel or Fashion along with a track record of strong revenue growth, is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and CRM systems will be a distinct advantage.
- A proven team leader with organisational and project management skills as well as enjoying being a hands-on participant.
- Confident in Creative, PR, Social and Content and management of external agencies plus affiliates.
- Highly analytical, with a solid knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics and Excel.
- Desire to work in a fun and ambitious start-up.
Amazing expansion plans are already in motion so for like-minded senior creative individuals who are looking to play an integral part in the company’s future development would find this opportunity to good to miss.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.