This is an amazing opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join an extremely successful supplier to high street retailers. In this role you will support a Sales Manager who manages key accounts in Womenswear Jersey and woven product.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
• Gather sampling information to assist Sales Manager in costing/order confirmation and generate costing thumbnails.
• Input and maintain images and information on internal systems library.
• Raise Sales orders and order confirmation sheets to be passed to Merchandiser
• Raise cost price amendments on confirmed orders
• Send samples, swatches and any other information required, to customers via post and email.
• Assist in the preparation of on-site customer meetings
• Manage production sample library
• Coordinate customer requirements and deadlines to help advise sampling priorities.
• Daily sample chasing working with internal teams and global offices
• General administrative support for the sales manager
Sales Administrator Profile / Personal Attributes
• Must have minimum 1 years' experience within a fashion supplier or head office retailer
• Must be organised, have good attention to detail and able to prioritise.
• Must be confident but personable.
• Must have a passion for product
• Enthusiastic and keen to learn.
• IT literate, excel knowledge essential and able to pick-up systems quickly.
• Product knowledge in jersey and woven preferred but not essential
• Must be good communicator via multiple channels