At the cutting edge of fast fashion, our Client is a global design and manufacturing business with its headquarters in the heart of London. They have been established for over 30 years and are an expanding business with a worldwide client base.
They are currently recruiting a Senior Merchandiser to work within a friendly and fast-paced Sales Team. You will naturally show passion for high street fashion with an understanding of current trends and consideration for the customers’ needs. You will ideally have extensive experience, preferably with a fast fashion supplier background.
• Manage the critical path
• Action and manage customer and press samples for all departments making sure that they arrive in good time and to the correct specifications.
• Ensure that design samples are submitted in a timely fashion and maintain a log of all garments submitted.
• Chase and issue responses following meetings.
• Data input on systems and flow sheets.
• Answer queries from factories, sales and in-house teams, ensuring any issues are resolved.
• Work with CMS and Intake plans on daily basis.
• Issue and chase weekly sales figures.
• Liaise in general with buyers, merchandisers, fabric technologists, designers and factories on a daily basis.
• Raise and issue PO’s.
• Delegate work to junior team members.
• Extensive experience in a similar role and the skills to independently managing the critical path
• Ideally, fast fashion supplier experience
• Commercial with good analytical skills
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent organisation and co-ordination skills
• Good computer skills
• Proactive and uses initiative.