Established in 1830, Samuel Brothers are bespoke military and civilian tailors, please visit www.samuelbrothers.co.uk
Main Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for planning daily tailoring tasks and managing/distributing workload
- Customer Consultation – measuring and undertaking interim (on and offsite) and seeing garments though to delivery
- Undertaking fittings
- Customer communication & interaction
- Customer administration and maintaining records
- Undertaking Quality Control of finished and interim fittings and resolving issues accordingly
- Answering general queries by telephone or in person.
- Deliver training where required and identifying training needs.
- Maintain quality of service to ensure business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to and follow up Contract/Sales enquiries, using appropriate methods.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, business code of ethics and other company requirements.
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required.
- Liaise with various internal departments, management, workrooms, sales and accounts on business related matters where required.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and corporate clients as required.
- Demonstrate an ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Essential – a good solid education, with a minimum of GCSE passes in Maths and English or equivalent
- Essential – Good PC skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook – intermediate to advance level.
- Desirable – Degree level/ NVQ 5 equivalents in Tailoring
- Experience in a similar role, which demonstrates excellence in undertaking fittings and tailoring techniques
- Managerial/Leadership qualities
- Excellent verbal and good basic standard of written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational and supervisory skills
- Sound numeracy and basic computer literacy
- Able to work systematically and use own initiative
- A commitment to continuous quality improvement
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus
- Results/task orientated
- Excellent time management
- Committed to the delivery of excellence of customer service
- Reliable, honest and committed
- Confidential and discrete approach
- Self-motivated. Able to prioritise demands and make decisions under pressure, within a busy office environment
- Calm manner, able to work under pressure and against rapidly changing demands and priorities
- Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Presentable and smart appearance, to reflect our corporate image
- Must be a team player
*Note: There will be an element of travelling with this role and occasional evening work