Working for one of Europe's most successful brands this Senior Creative Pattern Cutter is will be working within a busy design studio covering the complete denim collection for this fashionable brands.
The Senior pattern cutter will need to have Gerber experience (or similar such as Lectra) and have over 8 years’ experience working with Denim fabrics and international denim manufacturers.
Must have Womenswear Denim experience!
- Finding best silhouette to fit with our customers including grading rules
- Assuring the best sewing method to achieve quality and price
- Working closely with the designers
- Reading sketches from designers
- Creating manual patterns if necessary
- Providing technical instruction to suppliers
- Measuring and checking samples
- Attending fitting meeting
- Improving fit and manufacturing standards
- Amending patterns as and when needed
- At least 8 years’ experience with Pattern Cutting
- Gerber or Lectra trained
- Strong understanding of denim and washed garments, shrinkage and grading
- Exposure to denim manufacturers
- Excellent communicator
- Good computer knowledge
Due to the anticipated interest in this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the V&C GDPR Policy