Senior Product Developer up to £40,000 + benefits
Outdoor/Lifestyle Brand Manchester
Zachary Daniels is recruiting for a Senior Product Developer to join the team of this leading brand working across the outdoor living area. With experience as a Product Developer or Senior Product Developer you must have gained experience within a relevant product category and be ready for a new challenge.
The role of a Senior Product Developer involves:
- Working closely with the buying team to ensure all product is fit for purpose
- Managing the critical path, minimising any delays and identifying any risks
- Working with a PLM system inputting all styles within your category
- Managing and mentoring junior team members to develop their skills
- Attending and participating in design and development meetings, presenting your relevant categories
- Compiling technical packs for each style
- Ensuring all pieces achieve target cost prices and margin
- Commenting on proto samples, lap dips, trims, bulk fabrics and approving gold seal samples
- Approving test reports, developing care labels, and ensuring all items are compliant with EU standards
- Maintaining REACH matrix and ensuring all product is REACH compliant
- Reviewing returns on a monthly basis liaising with factories highlighting any problems
- Ensuring suppliers KPIs are being met and maintained
As a Senior Product Developer you will be working with design, buying, senior management teams and factories therefore excellent communication skills are essential. Relevant experience and a passion for outdoor/lifestyle products is essential.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Product Development positions - please visit our website for more roles.