As Senior production coordinator for this luxury accessories brand you will be responsible for the overall production process linked to the Development team and Vendors. This role is very administrative, advanced excel would be highly beneficial.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with nominated suppliers; being the main contact for all production related queries.
• Manage and maintain accurate data within the product management software tools for allocated supplier base, including the raising of stock purchase orders and style set up/changes
• Oversee all bulk raw material ordering and work with team ensuring timely approvals against the agreed critical path
• Responsible for the on-time delivery of stock including identifying potential delivery issues and coordinating solutions, escalating significant issues and working to minimize the commercial impact.
• Manage and maintain all order placements across whole supply chain including bulk shipment approvals and on time deliveries into global warehouses.
• Regular updates with rest team reviewing production/product status ensuring full visibility on all order placements.
• Identify ways to improve the communication process and work with immediate team to further enhance supplier relationships and ways of working.
• Partner with product developer to finalize seasonal supplier contracts, including prices and margins, and provide line manager with seasonal analysis across suppliers and categories.
• Coordinate seasonal forecasting and capacity planning for both raw materials and finished product to ensure availability of production space in accordance with the calendar and delivery schedule.
• Record seasonal raw material excess and actively drive projects to utilize excess with the cross functional product team.
• Generate production reports for weekly team and internal meetings.
• Contribute towards seasonal and annual hindsight reviews, building and presenting supplier performance as needed.
• Liaising with a variety of internal departments to ensure the efficient production and to better understand the relationship between all areas of the business
• Support team on the Sustainability Lead on company initiatives and ensuring vendor compliance with company standards and procedures Knowledge, Skills and Experience • Commercial acumen and good analytical skills with the ability to apply sound judgment to business issues
• Sound computer skills, particularly in
• Strong experience in Production with good knowledge of leather
£25,000 - £28,000