A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Production Manager to control all aspects of garment production across multiple menswear brands including suits & jackets.
Senior Production Manager - The Job Outline and Person Specification
- Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will oversee production programming, demand planning and quality control systems and procedures.
- You will strive to maximise performance in relation to cost efficiency and delivery schedules.
- As part of your role, you will be required to occasionally travel to visit offshore production facilities.
Senior Production Manager - Person Specification
- Extensive experience within Production management (garment manufacturing) is essential.
- Global sourcing knowledge, working on both a CMT and fully factored basis with factories.
- A track record of negotiating contracts covering price, quantities and delivery.
- Ability to work well under pressure and across all levels of seniority.
- Confident communicator, with strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
- To be ‘hands on’ in process, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Highly organised and self motivated with a methodical approach.
- Ability to interpret data and proactively problem solve.
- A high level of IT literacy, including MS Office
- A full driving licence and valid passport
Senior Production Manager
Established for over 90 years, our client is a reputable brand house of menswear and boyswear brands, designed in-house and manufactured offshore, with links to retailers in the UK, ROI and Europe. The company has a strong brand portfolio and is recognised for its outstanding customer service and high levels of quality.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11781AA.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.