The Pentex design team consists of experienced, trend led, fashion forward and innovative designers who consistently bring fresh and vibrant new collections to the retails.
A Senior Designer would have Supplier background, who has high street experience working with Tops, Dresses, Soft Separates and Blouses, having a minimum of 10 years’ experience within fast fashion in a fast-paced environment.
- Using Fabric sources to create, design and develop collections for customer - suitable for their target market
- Commercial awareness, interpreting trends and translating them to meet customer profile
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends – fabric, colour, shape. Identifying areas for development.
- Managing and coaching Juniors - providing direction and support and ensuring that output is consistently high and on brand
- Partnering with the Sales team and working closely with the other departments
- Leading and Attending meetings with buyers
- Preparing for meetings/ customer requests/briefs
- Preparing for senior manager meetings and collating information for Directors
- Managing own workload and deadlines
- Strong understanding of fashion/ high street
- Market/Trend Aware
- Management skills
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator Skills
- Good understanding of Excel
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and work in a fast pace environment working to tight deadlines
- Strong communication and influencing skills across all levels
- Self-motivation, Proactive and the ability to take the initiative and respond quickly to change.