ur client are a dynamic, successful supplier offering private label ladieswear and their own brands.
They are now seeking a creative and analytical Social Media and Content Executive to plan and drive the brand's global social channels and content strategy for a Ladieswear brand, while managing the day-to-day activity on digital platforms reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing.
- Responsible for email marketing, online marketing and writing copy as well as executing all email marketing campaigns
- Create and manage reports on all social content metrics
- Manage all social channels, creating and scheduling new content as well as regular reporting and analytics
- Write copy for social platforms, the online blog and website
- Manage the marketing content calendar
- At least 2 year's experience working in a similar role for a fashion brand/retailer
- Experience in creating email campaigns and social media content
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to act on initiative and be focused under pressure
- Organised, IT savvy, creative and detail oriented
£30,000 + benefits