An amazing opportunity has arisen for a social media & content coordinator to join this luxury bridal company.
You will need to be a social media savvy person who knows all about creating engaging, creative content but also be an excellent copywriter as the content is vital for this position with experience with photoshop and InDesign.
As a Social Media Assistant your main duties will be:
• Source, produce and plan engaging content to ensure the blog and social media channels are up to date, relevant and interesting using the brand’s tone of voice
• Support PR & Marketing manager with day-to-day initiatives, seasonal campaigns and forward planning – this could include campaign and E-commerce photoshoots
• Work closely with key stakeholders from Marketing, Creative, Buying, eCommerce and Trade to support product and campaign launches as well as any promotional activity - supplying support plans/schedules for social activity
• Copywriting, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles, product description and press releases
• Be a brand guardian for the creative aesthetic of all social channels.
• Contribute to team brainstorms and idea generation for content, brand initiatives and campaigns
• Responsible for UGC content across the website
• Creating and managing fashion market collateral
• Identify influencer opportunities
• A competitive salary
• 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Staff discount
• Fun working environment. Spacious desk areas, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace
• Regular team and companywide social events and parties
Up to £23k