How do you fancy joining one of the UK’s fastest-growing womenswear brands?
They are looking for a bright, creative, proactive and personable person to join their business as a Social Media Coordinator. The right candidate needs to have a keen eye for concept and a strong ability to create exciting and engaging social content that sits in line with the brands guidelines. A strong affinity to the market and brand as well as being super current is a must!
You will ideally be working for a fashion business and be working in a similar digital role.
Social Media Coordinator- The Role
- Reporting into the Head of Digital
- You’ll be responsible for leading the creation of on-brand social content on a variety of different social channels to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business as well as forming key relationships with influencers across social media platforms
- Working closely with the photography team to capture relevant and useful content
- Remain ahead of all relevant cultural moments, calendar dates, current events and trends across the fashion industry
- Ability to create content for both organic, boosted and paid formats, with a clear understanding of the difference between the three
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote our brand, finding new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness and conversation
- Monitor and report performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Preparing budget quotations for projects and monitoring expenditure against this i.e. social media spend, digital influencer initiatives, content shoots etc.
- Be a constant champion for social media in the business, with one eye on what our competitors are doing
Social Media Coordinator - The Person
- At least 2yrs working in a similar role
- An enthusiastic team player with a genuine passion for social media
- Substantial experience creating exciting and engaging social media content for brands
- Impeccable organisation skills and the ability to keep projects moving and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to act as an ambassador for the brand
- Strong numerical know-how for reporting and analysing stats
- An interest in fashion, trends and style and our cultural icons
- Creative thinker
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- You will need to be very organised & have a keen attention to detail
- Strong visual communication & presentation skills
This is a great opportunity that does not want to be missed.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting reference 11681 JJ.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.